WORK WITH US
Timberchase Financial, LLC is accepting applications for a part time (20 hours per week) portfolio accounting assistant. This position will work with existing staff and clients to manage data into and out of our portfolio accounting system.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Reconciling data between investment custodians and our portfolio accounting system
- Generating reports for clients
- Assisting with the process of opening accounts and transferring assets for new clients
- Assisting with implementation of our investment process
- Supporting the investment and service process with clients
- Providing outstanding service to our existing clients on a personal and technical level.
We are seeking someone with the following characteristics:
- Accounting, bookkeeping or Investment portfolio accounting experience
- Experience working in a fee-only RIA firm is preferred
- Experience with industry portfolio accounting (Morningstar) and CRM software (Junxure) is preferred
- A commitment to the fiduciary relationship we have with clients
- A personal commitment to helping others through the profession of financial planning.
- Competitive compensation and a quantifiable bonus
- A very flexible schedule and work environment
We are not considering the following:
- Virtual financial planning services which work for multiple firms
- Assistance from recruiting firms.
To confidentially explore working with us, please email Bryan Hancock at email@example.com.