WORK WITH US
CPA Financial Planner
Timberchase Financial, LLC is accepting applications for a financial planner / advisor to act as lead advisor with existing clients. Please review our website to understand what we do and what is important to us. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead and implement the financial planning process for clients
- Work with clients to document changes in their financial status
- Prepare investment policy statements and implement our established investment process
- Provide outstanding service to our existing clients on a personal and technical level.
This is not a marketing or sales position and the work location is in our office (Inverness area of Birmingham).
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- A CPA designation is required
- At least five years experience in a client facing planning or tax role is required
- A commitment to the fiduciary relationship we have with clients is required
- Experience working in a fee-only RIA firm is preferred
- Experience with industry portfolio accounting, financial planning, and CRM software is preferred
- Exposure to strategic passive asset allocation is preferred
- Exposure to DFA and CEG would be helpful
- A personal commitment to helping others through the profession of financial planning.
- Competitive compensation and a two tiered, quantifiable bonus
- A very flexible schedule and work environment. Part-time / full-time status is flexible
- Flexible benefits.
We are not considering the following:
- Virtual financial planning services which work for multiple firms
- Assistance from recruiting firms.
To confidentially explore working with us, please email Bryan Hancock at bryan at timberchase.net.